Student Partner Internship
Duration: 2 months
Location: Work from home/college
Selected intern's responsibilities include:
- Promote the Internet of Things and Machine Learning online training.
- Increase the awareness about IoT and ML in your college by sharing project videos, promo videos, etc. over various social media channels.
- Organise at least one 'Webinar on IoT and ML' in the college or organise an 'IoT and ML meet-up.'
Who can apply? Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for the work from home and can start the work from 16th of September 2019.
- are available for a duration of 2 months.
- suitable break will be given at the time of exams.
What can you learn and earn?
Regular training: via phone calls and webinar to sharpen your sales, marketing, and communication skills as well as concepts of IoT and Machine Learning.
Stipend: This is a performance-based internship. You will be paid Rs.500 on every registration for the online IoT & ML Training that you ensure. We expect that with a proper effort, students will be able to achieve a stipend of Rs.10,000 a month.
Certificate: on the successful completion of the internship. To complete the internship, ensure that all the three above responsibilities are completed.
A 'certificate of excellence' will be awarded to the top three performers!