Bolt IoT Snippet Challenge Submission
Last date of submission: 31st of October, 2021
Note before you submit your code:
- Only 1 person can build and submit their codes, multiple entries with the same code/interface will be disqualified. Make sure your code and interface are unique.
- If the code snippet is an HTML file, the CSS and JS scripts need to be inline. For example, use <style> for CSS and <script >...all functions…</script> for JS.
- Only the snippets that directly work in the Bolt cloud will be accepted.
- You can resubmit your updated code in case you have made changes by the end of the last date.
- Do try the code by yourself on the platform before you submit the code. Any code that doesn’t work on the platform will not be accepted.
- Use of custom functions, or those present in https://cloud.boltiot.com/static/js/boltCommands.js to write the code is permitted.
- Using part of a code present as open-source on the internet is allowed.
- Code Snippets that are copied from other users or projects won’t be accepted.
How to submit the project?
- Create a folder.
- Copy all your code files, images, and other assets in the newly created folder.
- Zip or compress that folder.
- Attach the zip in the 'Snippet Challenge project assets' section.
- Fill in the other fields in the form and click on Submit.
What are the rules for the competition?
Click here for the rules of the competition.